I am pleased to announce that on 23th May at 8:30pm at the Concert Hall of Theocharakis Foundation, I will be giving a solo recital with the title “LOVE- DEATH in the years of Romantissism”.
The masters of romanticism, Robert Schumann, his wife Clara Wieck- Schumann, Johannes Brahms, Franz Liszt and Frederic Chopin composed some masterpieces inspired by these two sides of life. A small introductory speech will be given by Konstantinos Meintanis.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TICKET BOOKINGS:
Theocharakis Foundation of Visual Arts & Music, Vassilissis Sofias Avenue 9 & Merlin St.1, Athens 10 671, Tel. 210 3611206, www.thf.gr
- Robert Schumann – Arabesque Op.18 (1839)
- Clara Wiech – Schumann – Romances Op.21 (1853)
- Johannes Brahms – Ballades Op. 10 (1854)
- Franz Liszt – Liebesträume (1850)
- Frédéric Chopin – Fantasy Op.49 (1841)